Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

The Liebster Award

I was nominated by the lovely Paige Victoria of Lady Paige for the Liebster award. For those who don't know what the Liebster award is it is a way for new bloggers to connect and cross promote which sounded like a pretty neat idea so I'm joining in ha ha. :)

The rules:
You are asked 11 questions by whoever nominated you and they must be answered
You must nominate 11 new nominees (I'm going to be breaking this rule as I don't follow many lesser known blogs!)
Your chosen nominees must then answer a new list of 11 questions created by yourself
And finally you must inform those you nominated of their nomination.

Where did your blog name come from?
I actually wanted something with my name incorporated but wanted something slightly different à la Zoella so thus Evanessage was born.

Apart from the Liebster award post, what was the last blogpost you read?
The last blogpost I read was "10 x inspirational cozy nightstands" by CHAPTER FRIDAY.

Where is your favourite place to eat out?
There's this lovely pub called the Red Lion just off George Street in Oxford, I love their burger & chips!

Which types of posts do you most enjoy reading?
I like loads of different types mostly lifestyle, clothing, music, film and books.

What is your favourite scent?
I love the smell of freshly laundered bedding and clothes. My favourite fragrance would probably be Just Different by Hugo Boss which happens to be for men but I love it ha ha.

What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
My Samsung laptop.

When was the most you ever laughed?
When my friend and I were working on our projects for the MA and we kept moaning and swearing about how difficult it was and then in contrast I sent a really polite and well written email to my lecturer we found it very funny mind you we had been working for about 6 hours by then...

What is your biggest regret?
I struggle to maintain contact with old friends.

The best book you've read?
That's a difficult one I read way too much and have way too many favourites. I'm going to have to go with The Colour Purple by Alice Walker. It is a really thought provoking novel covering lots of issues like racism and sexism all within the context of the black women's experience in 1930's southern United States. The movie is pretty good too.

If you could do absolutely anything tomorrow, what would you do?
Boring answer; I'd probably like to go back home to visit my parents.

If you could have been in any Disney film which character would you have liked to play?
Mulan because she's a badass and proved that a woman can do just as good if not better than a man.


I'd like to nominate these lovely people:
Lisa from The Beauty Type.
Taylor Rose from Taylorose19.
Emily Rose from Emlaff

And these are the questions for them to answer:

What is your favourite time of year?
If you had an unlimited amount of money to spend in a week what would you do/buy with it?
What is your most worn item in your closet?
What is your favourite song?
What are your aspirations?
What country would you love to visit?
What type of blogs do you follow mostly?
What was your favourite subject at school?
What makeup item can you not go without?
Are you part of any fandom/fanbase if so what one/s?
What inspires you?


A massive thank you to Paige once again for nominating me! Do check out her blog here and give her a follow!


LOVE VANESSA xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...