Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

TRACK | GHOST | ELLA HENDERSON

Oh what's that another music related post? Music is one of my biggest passions alongside books and films so I shall be talking about it often on the blog. I also like a range of genres so you can get an insight into my music taste. :)

Anyway I've been really loving Ella Henderson's newest song Ghost which actually hit #1 on the UK charts last Sunday.

It's quite a soulful love song and I love the breakdowns between the verses and the choruses. For someone who appeared on the X Factor it's refreshing to see such a credible artist in Ella and I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.



You can see the video for the song in the link below.



What do you think of the song?


LOVE VANESSA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...